Tuesday 15 May 2012

Testing out a different brand of pellets

Today I tried some new pellets out in my Logun Solo. They are the Falcon accuracy plus 15.9 grains and all I can say is that I am glad I spent the money on a full tin of 500! They shoot fantastically out of my Logun. I was punching one hole groups at 30 yards and equally impressive groups at 45 yards! I am now swapping permanently onto these pellets for the Logun and the best part the swap is that these pellets are £2 per tin of 500 cheaper than the Daystate Li that I had previously been using.




I didn't take any videos of the 30 yard test but seeing the results from this swap I think I might do a pellet comparison test video. I will test a number of different pellets through all of my guns (except the Logun MK1 Professional) and see what results we get.

I have a few minutes of video of the 45 yard test but will edit that in with some other target shooting to make a fuller video. I will also take some photos of the 30 yard results to post up to show the difference between the two pellets.

I won't be testing anything other than Crosman Accupell in the Logun  MK1 professional because the magazine system was designed around these pellets and it seems to jam up a lot if you use anything else, even if you adjust the shim to fit. Luckily the accupells shoot very accurately in the MK1 Pro so we have no need to look for an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment