Wednesday 16 May 2012

Target shooting at 30-55 yards with the Logun Solo

Well, I rushed through the editing of some clips so that I could get a new video out to you all. It is the longest video I have done so far so I hope you don't all get bored!

I start of with the 45 yard grouping shots with the new Falcon accuracy plus pellets that I mentioned in the previous post. Then I move on to some of the more fun targets. I love shooting spinners because you get a positive ping when you hit it as well as the obvious spinning effect that means you can easily identify if you hit the target or not. 

I make all of my spinners my self and have done a lot of trial and error to try and find the best and cheapest way of making them but making them strong enough to take a heavy impact from the FAC air rifles. I am also going to test some rimfires out on them just to see if they hold up. The other biggest problem is the fact that getting them to spin very freely was a little tricky at first but I have also solved that issue as you can see from this new video when compared with one of the original videos I did with the old spinners. The old ones also couldn't take the power of the FAC rifles. 

Anyway, without further delay here is the new video!!



Check out my YouTube channel for more of my videos 

My YouTube page

No comments:

Post a Comment