Saturday 2 June 2012

My Logun Solo will soon have a custom painted stock!

I have decided that enough is enough, I don't like the colour of the stock on my Logun Solo and luckily for me I have a contact that is amazing with a spray gun. So this leads to one logical soloution... Get the stock painted!!

I am currently waiting for some samples to come through with a few options for me. I have asked for a dark colour, probably matte effect and if possible with a texture. If anyone has seen "Ted's holdover" on YouTube AKA "EdgunUSA" then you will know how nice his stock looks. Well, his is a painted wooden stock and I love that kind of look. Apparently there will be a couple of samples coming to me, they are currently applying a heavier texture to one... I'm guessing this is the one I will choose and haven't even seen the samples yet!!



Here is a picture of the gun how it currently is:


Watch this space to find out how the gun turns out, I am very excited about how this could turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment